Our Website address is: https://www.cabinnation.com.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Information That You Submit Voluntarily to the Website: We may collect personal data or information submitted from you such as your first name, your last name, or your email address. You may voluntarily provide or submit information to the Website. For example, by providing a comment or feedback, subscribing to a newsletter, and/or filling out a contact form and submitting.
Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information or data about you, the device with which you access the Website, and actions taken on the Website. For example, when using the Website, we will log or record your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. In addition, we may collect information about actions you take while using the Website, such as links clicked.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED:
We may use the information or data collected in the following manner:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send promotional detail or information, such as a newsletter. Email promotions will provide detail on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To reply to comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track, monitor, measure, and analyze advertising on the Website;
- To protect, research, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
A cookie is a file which contains an identifier (a string of numbers and/or letters) which is communicated by a web server to a web browser and then stored by the web browser. The identifier is sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. There are either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a web browser stores a persistent cookie and the persistent cookie will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless the persistent cookie is removed or deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, will expire at the close of the user session, when the web browser or user web session is closed. Cookies typically do not contain information that personally identifies a user, however, personal information or data that we store about you may possibly be linked to the information or data stored in and obtained from cookies.
- First-party cookies may be created by a website you visit. The website is shown in the address bar.
- Third-party cookies may be created by other websites. These websites own portions of the content, such as images or advertisements, that display on the webpage you visit.
- Personalization – we utilize cookies to store information about your preferences and to personalize the Website for you;
- Analysis – we utilize cookies to help us analyze the performance and use of our Website and services.
Many web browsers allow you to block, refuse to accept cookies, as well as delete cookies. You can locate information regarding blocking and deleting cookies via these links (links and browser information subject to change):
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop (Firefox);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/index?q=manage+cookies&src=globalnav_support&type=organic&page=search&locale=en_US (Safari);
- hhttps://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-bb8174ba-9d73-dcf2-9b4a-c582b4e640dd (Edge).
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d (Internet Explorer);
- https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/ (Opera);
Please note, blocking cookies may result in having a negative impact on the functions of many websites, including our Website. Some features of the Website may no longer be available to you.
By using this Website, you agree and consent to the use of such cookies and the sharing of data captured via such cookies with our third-party partners (Example Amazon, Google, Facebook).
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may provide or share your information or data with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information or data.
The Website may also use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
This Website may collect your email address, but only if you choose to submit it. For example, this may occur, if you choose to sign up to receive an email newsletter, or choose to enter into a promotion. if you have chosen to provide your email address to us, we will use it only for the purpose(s) for which it was provided. We will not use your email address information to contact you for unrelated reasons.
Periodically, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data could be shared with other parties for marketing, advertising, and/or other uses. Anonymous data examples may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
PUBLICLY VISIBLE INFORMATION
Should you choose to submit a comment on our Website, certain information may be publicly visible. At your choosing, you may add an avatar and a profile description. You may also choose to link your third-party accounts such as Facebook, Google, and Instagram. Website Users may be able to view your username, avatar, profile description, other submitted data, and website information.
Periodically, the Website may engage in remarketing efforts with third-party companies, such as Google, Facebook, or Instagram, in order to market the Website. These companies leverage cookies to serve ads based on someone’s past visits to the Website.
Sensitive Personal Information
Children’s Personal Information
The Website does not, with our knowledge, collect personally identifiable information from persons under the age of 18. If a parent/guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a person under the age of 18 stored in its Website database, please contact us promptly and we will put forth our best efforts to remove such information from our records.
For European Economic Area Residents
If you live or reside in a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and applicable data protection laws, you have the rights, among other things, to access your personal data, and have us remove it, and/or restrict its further processing. Should you wish to access or delete your personal data (if any) maintained by us or related to advertising on the Website, you can contact us here. If you wish to review a list of advertising partners that we work with or adjust which of the partners track your behavior using cookies, you can contact us here .
Affiliate Program Participation
Amazon Associates Program
CabinNation.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. Amazon Services LLC Associates Program is designed to provide a means for websites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As part of the Amazon Associates Program, the Website will utilize custom links, provided by Amazon, to track referrals to their website. This program leverages cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales. If you click an affiliate partnership link , a cookie will be placed on your browser (by Amazon) to track any sales for purposes of commissions. Amazon, the Amazon logo, and Amazon marks are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
Regarding this policy or your interactions with our Website, please contact us here with any questions.
Summary of Requests
A summary of the requests to know user information, delete user information, and opt-out of CCPA compliance that this Website received.